Comprehensive Oral Exams
The ADA (American Dental Association) recommends that you see your dentist at least twice a year for a Comprehensive Oral Exam.
Maintaining your oral health is crucial to avoiding pain, tooth loss and expensive restorative dentistry procedures. All Season Dental will provide you with a complete checkup to determine if you have any tooth decay, fractures or gum disease.
Here is a complete list of what is covered in the exam:
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Evaluation of Occlusion (bite)
- TMJ Evaluation
- Evaluation for Periodontal Disease (gum disease)
- Evaluation of Radiographs (x-rays)
- Examination of all existing teeth for any fractures or tooth decay
- Removal of any plaque or calculus tartar build up on teeth and polishing of teeth
- Oral hygiene and home care habits